- Provide materials which will give physical
and emotional support to Maryland’s
sons and daughters stationed in
dangerous and distant lands.
- Provide “A Taste of Home” during their
long periods of deployment away from
- Provide private counseling services to
returning guard members and their
families throughout Maryland.
- “A Taste of Home” is completely
apolitical and nonpartisan.
- All contact with Maryland’s troops will be
positive for their morale.
- Help our troops get through frightening
and difficult days by supporting their
brave sacrifice in the face of constant
A Taste of Home Golf Tournament
- Tuesday, May 24, 2016
- Turf Valley Resort, Ellicott City
- to register by mail, click here
- to register online, click here
You can send your tax-deductible donation
which we'll use to purchase and mail items to
To donate by check, click here to download
our donation form.
For more information about A Taste of Home,
Inc., click here to download our brochure.
Your donations are used for the items
and mailing cost for our troops.
Acts of Kindness for Maryland's Sons and Daughters in harm's way
|A Taste of Home, Inc. | email@example.com | 240-439-4329
8850 Stanford Blvd., Suite 3300, Columbia, MD 21045
"What you send helps so much. I can't tell
you how much it means to my men to know
we are well thought of."
- Lt. Wright